Flexxline’s Elbow Support is designed to work perfectly for your elbow pain- whether it’s on the outside (lateral) or inside (medial) of either arm. Relieves pain from:
- Elbow Tendonitis
- Elbow Sprains & Strains
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
Our Elbow Support delivers unequaled excellence!
- Puts pressure where the muscle blends into tendon & where tendon attaches to the bone
- 2 distinct points of patented targeted pressure bands, with space between them, allows you to put pressure ONLY where you need it
- Individual pressure bands targeted to your pain
- Personalized fit with D-ring closure
- Less Bulk
- Works for interior or exterior pain on either arm
- Our signature Grey Color
- Super Soft & Super Comfortable - just like your favorite athletic wear
- Innovative Poly/Spandex Blend
- Tested for latex and found to be below the detection limit (0.03 µg/ml)
- Orthopedic Surgeon developed and approved. However, nothing stated here should be construed as a substitute for medical care. Always consult a physician for injury diagnosis & treatment.
- Shipping & Delivery+
- Care Instructions+
- Ground delivery via USPS is always FREE!
- Estimated time is 5-7 business days across the United States.
- Upon purchase you will receive an email that contains your tracking information and estimated time of delivery
QUICK and EASY
Please note we accept returns purchased through our Flexxline website only.
We can not accept returns from other Retailers that carry our products. For purchases from another Retailer, please contact them directly for their Return Policy.
90 Days: Full Refund
365 Days: Exchange or Receive Store Credit
In order for your return to be processed correctly, please make sure the product is in its original condition, unused, with all tags and original packaging included. Flexxline reserves the right to refuse items that are not in the same condition you received them in. Because of the nature of our products, we consider items that have been altered as ineligible for return. This includes damaged items that have been altered but are still within our return policy time frame.
Simply fill out the Order Lookup form to initiate a return.
We will notify you via email after your return request has been received and we will keep you updated throughout the process. Once your return has been approved, you will receive a notification and shipping instructions.
Flexxline Returns Address
1209 ESI Dr.
Springdale, AR 72764
We want you to be happy, so if we can assist you in any way, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Hand wash with mild detergent; Allow to Air Dry